ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
1. We respect your privacy
1. 1. ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1. 2. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2. 1. ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES will, from
time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2. 2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you
provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2. 3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
4. 1. ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your
4. 2. ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5. 1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5. 2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5. 3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES, www.orlandorefrigeration.com.au, its customers or third parties.
5. 4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5. 5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
6. 1. ORLANDO REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7. 1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. 2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
8. 1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com, Select state. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10. 1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.orlandorefrigeration.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10. 2. Cookies
1.1. We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy ("Policy").
1. 2. Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. 3. Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
2. Australian Consumer Law
2. 1. Under the Australian Consumer Law:
(a) Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
(i) to cancel your service contract with us; and
(ii) to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
(b) You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
2. 2. We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
2. 3. The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
2. 4. If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
2. 5. Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
.2. 6. If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund.
2. 7. If a product or service which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
3. Cancellation and Change of Mind
3. 1. We do not offer any refund if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
4. Products Damaged During Delivery
4. 1. In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery:
(a) (a) Please contact us as soon as possible.
(b) (b) Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
4. 2. We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us within the following time from the date of receipt of the product: 30 days.
5. 1. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
(a) You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
(b) You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
(c) You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
(d) Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
6. Shipping Costs for Returns
6. 1. In the event that a product you have purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear any cost of shipping the said product (the "Returned Product") back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any replacement product to you.
6. 2. If the Returned Product can easily be shipped or returned, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us. If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law) then we will reimburse you for the reasonable postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.
6. 3. If the Returned Product is too large, too heavy, or otherwise too difficult to be
removed and returned by you, and is believed to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then we will organise for the postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product, at our cost.
6. 4. In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under
the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
7. Response Time
7. 1. We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 5 days of receipt.
8. How to Return Products
8. 1. You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a return using the information.
8. 2. Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
8. 3. To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
8. 4. You may be required to provide a government issued identification to qualify for a refund, repair or replacement.
9. Contact Us
9. 1. If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at: